The simplest way to run Windows 11/10/8 from a USB drive with pictures in 2023
How to run Windows 11/10/8 from a USB drive in 2023?, How to run Windows 10 directly from a USB drive?, How to install Windows 11/10/8/7/XP on an External drive?
You will see many articles on this topic on the internet, but all are tough and not for the beginner. They face many practical challenges while installing the Windows operating system on the USB drive.
but in This Tutorial, We Are Sharing a Simple and Most Straightforward Method to Install Any Windows on a USB Flash Drive. If You Are a newbie or an Advanced User Still, You Can Follow All the Simple Steps and Install Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, or Windows 7 on Your USB Flash Drive. You Will Learn How to Install and Run Windows 11/10/8/7 on a USB Drive. A USB Flash Drive is a Great Way to Have a Bootable Version of Windows on the Go, Which You Can Use on Any Computer. Anywhere
Many Users Want to Use Their Windows and Software Anywhere, Whether Traveling or in any Place. But If You Have already Created a Portable Live UBb Drive, in That Case, You Can Plug Your USB Drive into Any Pc Run Windows Directly and Use Your Application Anywhere. This Guide Will Show You How to Make a Live USB Drive Without Any Technical Skills. I am Using the Windows Tool to Install Windows on a USB Drive, and This Tool is Free and Straightforward to use.
But I Prefer to use a Hard Disk or SSD as an External Drive Instead of a USD Drive Because the Windows Booting and Loading Process are Very Fast and Smooth in the Hard Drive or SSD Drive Instead of a USB Flash Drive.
Do the Following Steps to Install Windows 10 on Your USB Stick to Install Windows 11/10/8/7 on a USB Drive.
- Windows 10 Installation ISO Image ( You Can use Any Windows OS Image, but in my Case, I am Using Windows 10 ISO Image File)
- Need Another Computer Running Windows 7 or Later
- A 16gb or Larger USB Drive
- Wintousb Tool
Please Do the Following Steps to Install Windows 10 on Your USB Drive Using the Wintousb Tool and Make It Portable.
Download Windows 10 ISO Image File or Higher from Microsoft Website or Our Website.
Next Step Download and Install WintoUSB on Your Computer. (Download Free Version from Here)
Launch Wintousb, Click the “Image to USB” Button, and Select the Respective “Windows 10 ISO” Image File. and Click to Next.
Now Plug 16GB USB Flash Drive (Please Back Up Your Data Before Performing a Task)
in the Next Step, Select Your Plugged USB Drive Immediately a Popup Window Will Open, Choose the “MBR for Bios and UEFI” Option, and Click Yes It Will Format Your Plugged USB Drive, So Wait Till the Process Completed.
After That, Choose a “Legacy” Option and Click Next.
the Installation Process Will Start, So Wait Until the Process Completes.
After the Process is Finished, Windows 10 Installation Will Be Copied to Your USB Drive. in the Next Step, Restart Your PC or Laptop.
Press the “Booting Key” (In My Case, My Laptop is Hp, So My Booting Key is F9 or F10, Check Your Boot Key From Here)
Choose Your Bootable USB Flash Drive.
It Will Start the Windows 10 Installation Process, Installation is very Straightforward to Follow. Read All Instructions You See on Your Laptop Screen and Do All the Steps Carefully. Finally, Your Windows Will Easily Install on Your Laptop or PC.
Now You Have Windows 10 Installed on Your USB Flash Drive, and You Can Easily Use It on any Computer or Laptop Without Any issue Because It is Portable. Just Plug the Live USB Portable Drive into a Port on the Computer and Start Up Your Computer, and Windows 10/11 Will Boot from the USB Drive and Start Up Like Regular.
Some Computers and Laptops May Not Boot from a USB Flash Drive, So You May Need to Try a Few Different Ports on
Your Computer Before Finding One That Works.
Benefits of Installing Windows on USB Flash Driver (Portable)
- Users Don’t Need to Carry Cd/DVD for the Installation of the Operating System.
- Users Can Work on any PC or System Which Supports Use Booting (Must Be a Newer Machine)
- If the User Has an Office Laptop and Can’t Use Your App Because of Restrictions, the User Can Create a Windows Portable USB Drive and Install Your Apps Easily and Work on It Without Any Problem.
- Users Can Easily Boot from Windows Live USB Portable Drive and Recovery Their Personal Data or Files from the Windows Live USB Portable Drive. If Their PC is Not Working Properly.
- the Installation Process Can Be Done in Minutes Rather Than an Hour for Typical Installations.
Disadvantages of Installing Windows on a USB Drive (Portable)
- If a Virus Has Corrupted the Windows Portable USB Drive, the User Cannot Use It Again and Will Lose All Your Data and Installed Application.
- Some Older Machines Do Not Support USB Drive Booting, and They Still Support the Cd/dvd Driver Instead of the USB Drive.
- Some Windows Software is Not Supported with Running Windows from a USB Drive.
- Some Games are Also Not Supported with Running Windows from a USB Drive.
Creating a Portable Windows 11/10/8/7 USB Drive in 2023 is a Good Option for Everyone Because They Can Use Your Application Anywhere. I Hope This Article Is Helpful for You, and I Shared All the Basic and Advanced Information About Installing and Running Windows 11/10/8/ on a USB Drive in 2023.
You might like to read: Windows 10 Pro Final ISO Free Download Office 2021 Free ISO Download 1.9GB Top 10 Software To Block Windows 10/11 Updates Permanently